Advanced ergonomic design
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is built on advanced ergonomic principles, with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support. The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
True comfort for lasting productivity
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is designed for productivity, with an eye on ergonomic excellence. By providing a relaxed, comfortable computing experience, it enables you to work without the stress, strain, and discomfort of other keyboards and mice you may have used in the past.
It’s all in the angles!
The natural arc keyboard layout follows the curve of your fingertips for a more natural way of typing. Reverse tilt design positions the keyboard at the correct angle to give you a straight, neutral wrist position. Additionally, the shape of the mouse is designed for maximum wrist comfort. Plus, its Windows button provides one-touch access to the Windows 8 Start screen.
- Cushioned palm rest – Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position. Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position.
- Split keyset design – Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position.
- Natural Arc – Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the fingertips.
- Domed keyboard design – Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle
- Thumb scoop – Thumb scoop helps to maintain the correct ergonomic hand and wrist position.
- Computer/Operating System: Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7
- Hard Drive: 150 MB Hard Drive
- Other: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included), USB